How much does it cost?
The range of monthly fees I charge my clients is from $5 to $100 / month.
The average client pays between $10-20 / month. Since I offer a customized solution
I am unable to give an exact quote without knowing what your needs
and expectations for support are. More information is below:
The monthly pricing mainly depends on the following factors:
- How customized and complicated the system needs to be
- How many users will be using it
- What level of support you need, i.e:
- Silver level support gets the
average priority. Average email response time is 3 hours .
No phone support will be provided. I can spend
upto 10 minutes per month to make
small changes and enhancements to the system at no additional cost.
- Bronze level support is my base
support. Average response time is 1 day for any inquiry.
Monthly pricing starts at $10/ month.
- Bronze for Non-Profits Average email response time is 3 days . Monthly pricing starts at just $5/ month.
Support refers to how quickly you want your
questions/problems answered. If you can wait 3 hours, then silver
support is fine. Some clients email me every week over questions and
minor glitches, others I never hear from for the whole year, so it can depend.
Generally the more complicated and more people using your system, the
more likely you will be emailing for support.